---- On Mon, 10 Sep 2018 20:08:23 +0200 Daniel Pocock <dan...@pocock.pro> wrote
---- The way that Matthias has used my first name in the minutes[1] of the
previous GA meeting. Normally the full name of the person proposing a motion is
presented in a regular font and placed under the motion, but I feel that
putting my first name in the titles is intended to attract vilification. The
minutes look unprofessional and bring the +1, looking at those minutes makes me
cringe more than reading some of the emails here Thanks for helping us see
where this trouble comes from