Here's the important bit from email I received on Sep. 22: > If you want to decline this invitation, please simply disregard this > message. If you have any questions, please send them to > [email protected]."
I did nothing, and yet, I got magically subscribed! So, Christopher, while I'm grateful for the explanation of how this thing called the Internet works, you seem to misunderstand that I'm talking specifically about *consent* -- and you also seem to disagree with what happened, which is why I shared the above quote. For further reading on consent, I'm happy to share a lovely website and publication that explains the concept as it pertains to technology: http://www.consentfultech.io/. Borrowing from that framework: I was misinformed, and I was certainly not enthusiastic about it. It's really no wonder to me any more why FSF die-hards dismiss any kind of constructive criticism -- from Bradley Kuhn's 2018 LibrePlanet talk to this email from [email protected] on Sep. 27: > Dear Daniel, > > You subscribed me to a bunch of lists without my explicit permission > and now you expect me to do the dirty work of unsubscribing. > > What were you thinking? And, no response from Daniel so far. On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 1:45 PM Adrienne G. Thompson < [email protected]> wrote: > Daniel: > > On Sun, Sep 29, 2019 at 3:42 PM Robert Call (Bob) <[email protected]> wrote: > >> On Sun, 2019-09-29 at 08:30 -0700, Danny Spitzberg wrote: >> > Daniel, clearly there are many people here demanding to be removed >> > from this list. >> > >> >> I am not one of those people. >> >> > And when I receive two emails from Adrienne about #RiseUp, etc. ... >> > > :) > > >> Please remove me, and everyone you added. >> > >> > >> >> Please don't remove me from this list. > > > Please don't remove me either!!! > > Adrienne > > -- > Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN! > > GNU C-Graph - http://www.gnu.org/software/c-graph > Code Art Now - http://codeartnow.com > Abertheid Campaign - http://www.abertheid.info > Follow me on Twitter @AdrienneGT @GNUcgraph > > > > _______________________________________________ > Discussion mailing list > [email protected] > https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion >
_______________________________________________ Discussion mailing list [email protected] https://lists.fsfellowship.eu/mailman/listinfo/discussion
