On 31/08/2020 20:38, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> On Mon, Aug 31, 2020 at 08:31:37PM +0200, Debian Community News Team wrote:

>>> Except for the side of the story where people have described Jake's
>>> behaviour towards them, apparently.
>>
>> Please see the earlier email: if those people sign witness statements,
>> Debian Community News would publish them.
>
> Have you signed witness statements regarding any of the accusations
> you've made?

We didn't witness the Daniel Lange incident so we don't know if it is
true.  The email is there to help people see the contrast with the Jacob
Appelbaum case: the two cases both handled in the same period of time, 6
days apart.  Are you saying the email has been tampered with or you
confirm you have the same email in your debian-private mailbox?

If the jacobappelbaum.net rape story is true, if there was an audience,
who are those people?

Is that why nobody wants to talk to the police, all these people would
be questioned?

The police would want to know why other people didn't stop the attack.

Police would search their devices.

For the story to be true, there are multiple people who may have
committed crimes.  Why isn't there a web site for each of them?

witness1.net
witness2.net