On 28/10/2020 23:49, Matthew Garrett wrote:

> The registrant information for danielpocock.com contains an address only
> around 3 miles from the headquarters of MI6. Not only that, the same
> address was the registered office for two fradulant companies
> (https://www.gov.uk/government/news/high-court-orders-six-more-bogus-multi-million-pound-companies-into-liquidation).
>
> Is it reasonable to conclude that you're operating on behalf of MI6?

Boring!

My post office box at Melbourne University was less than one meter from
Julian Assange of Wikileaks.  He was living a few hundred meters down
the road.

I spent four years living in St Albans, Herts, where Kim Philby
infamously plundered the MI6 archives.  Did you read his book?

It is always a pleasure to collaborate with my peers in the UK but I
have no respect for those who insult my family.