On Thu, Oct 29, 2020 at 01:21:13AM +0100, Debian Community News Team wrote:

> On 29/10/2020 00:29, Matthew Garrett wrote:
> > On Wed, Oct 28, 2020 at 11:59:44PM +0100, Daniel Pocock wrote:
> >
> >> My post office box at Melbourne University was less than one meter from
> >> Julian Assange of Wikileaks.  He was living a few hundred meters down
> >> the road.
> >
> > Is there a meaningful distinction between this and the evidence you have
> > provided to imply that GCHQ has infiltrated DAM?
>

> Why do you doubt the facts in the Debian Community News article?

The expressed fact in the article is that a member of DAM works for a
company based 25 miles from the GCHQ headquarters. It is also a fact
that your domain is associated with a company registered 3 miles from
the MI6 headquarters. Readers may make their own inferences.

--
Matthew Garrett | mj...@srcf.ucam.org