On 03/01/2021 14:40, quiliro wrote:
> Debian Community News Team <team@debian.community> writes:
>
>> Please stop giving money to FSFE
>>

>> https://fsfellowship.eu/court-case-fsfe-women-and-volunteers-face-modern-day-slavery/
>>

>> The despot described by the female employee is the same despot described
>> by the former fellowship representative.
>
> Which would be a good way to end this fighting?  I know there are
> wounds.  But there could be a consensus to stop wounding each other per
> secula seculorum.

A group against one person is NEVER acceptable.

For example,

(FSFE Council + lawyer)  against  one woman

(Matthias Kirschner + Joerg Jaspert)   against  one Debian volunteer

When a group comes together like that to hurt ONE person, the group is
wrong.  There are words for this in every language.  Cabal, mafia,
gulag.  Gangsters.

Regards,

Daniel