Debian Community News Team <team@debian.community> writes:
> A group against one person is NEVER acceptable.

Your point is clear.  I do not have a position here because I have no
personal experience in this case.  I do agree that a group against one
person should not be allowed.

My question was not that.  I asked if there could be a minimum
consensus.  If it was possible, which would be the conditions?

Is it so difficult for such a smart group of people to think about such
a solution which would bring us together in what we _do_ agree upon?

Greetings,
Quiliro