Daniel:

I'd drop the personal criticisms about Kirschner concerning women. I
wouldn't mention whoring FSFE men unless you had evidence against them. At
the very least, you could be attracting a lawsuit. Be careful.

People like Aristocat are deliberately baiting you to destroy your
Discussion list. I remember one poster referring to you as "Daniel Procock"
and I could see that this was what he was trying to do.

Adrienne

On Tue, Jun 8, 2021 at 1:55 PM Debian Community News Team
<team@debian.community> wrote:

> On 08/06/2021 20:46, Adrienne G. Thompson wrote:
>

> > What do you want this discussion list to be about? Topics such as FSFE's
> > Kirschner, whether or not he's cheating on his wife, FSFE, Artemis and
> > prostitutes and so on - are going to taint the reputation and
> > credibility of your attempts to foster serious, constructive, and
> > valuable discussion on the Free Software Movement.
>

> Software Freedom is about human dignity in the face of technology
>
> We have to remember that Software Freedom is not everything: the dignity
> of women is a bigger issue than the dignity of people who own computers.
>
> The comments from "aristocat" (FSFE) today are an affront to the dignity
> of women.
>
> We also have to remember that the attempts to exploit women and reduce
> them to a naked commodity are comparable to the efforts to reduce
> developers and our intellectual property to a commodity, such as the
> REUSE campaign from FSFE.

Freedom - no pane, all gaiGN!