On 08/06/2021 21:28, Alexander Dahl wrote:
> Hello,
>
> throwing all German men in the same bin, is an affront against a very
> big group of people.  Your hostility against that group is full of
> prejudice and not acceptable at all.  Stop it.  It does not help you,
> nor the women you pretent to speak for, nor the Free Software
> community at all.  It seems you became obsessive in a personal witch
> hunt.  I strongly suggest, you take a break, step back and try to see
> what you're doing to yourself and other people.

You are correct and we sincerely apologize for the generalization
"German men".  It will not be used again.  Wir sprechen ein bischen
Deutsch, A1

Not all women are the same.  Not all men are the same.  Not all Germans
are the same.

Nonetheless, there appears to be something about German society that
allows a group of men, Matthias Kirschner and Florian Snow, to form a
pack like dogs.  We see this behavior, a pack of dogs, in the minutes of
the FSFE General Assembly.

There are probably many men in Germany who do not support dog pack behavior.