I am setting up a wireless configuration using two lans. One lan for the business itself, then the other for the clients. Each client in turn will have their own router/ access point. Basically its a bulti point bridging system across a small town. That being said, to avoid the problems associated with double nat'ing, and to avoid me having to remotely log into the pfsense every second day to forward more ports for the latest games/ p2p for each home network, I was thinking a rule on the second lan (OPT) interface to allow all except to the business lan in, and allow all except to the business lan out would be my best bet- basically turning it into a DMZ. Any suggestions otherwise?

Mike