On 19 Nov 2007 13:25:31 -0000, "Scott Ullrich" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> > What is the current status ?
>
> No work has been done on this as of since.   Unfortunately it is not
> high on my list so if someone else wants to pick it up and finish up
> from where Bill and I left off, please do so.

Hi - Is there *any *kind of work around for getting FTP working through a
multiwan PFSense setup? Even if it means forcing all FTP traffic out 1 Wan
interface with no fail over or load balancing?

The main reason we're looking at PFS, is for all the goodness a mutliwan
setup brings. But even the smallest of networks will have a user who will
need to FTP at some point. Without FTP, we are unable to move PFS from the
lab into production. Any kind of quick work around would be much
appreciated! :-)

Every time we look at PFS, it gets better and better - keep up the great
work!

Thanks,

-Rob