Assuming I ftp at home (don't recall the last time I intentionally did
that!) then ftp works just fine via the primary wan as Chris mentions.
 I think I did have to create a rule for traffic destined to 127.0.0.1
to use the "default" gateway instead of a load balance pool.  Don't
recall if that's still needed or not but it's still in my ruleset:
 *       LAN net         *       127.0.0.1       *       *               Use
routing table
for loopback traffic

--Bill