"Different CPU types. You are comparing apples and oranges. I bet this device will move about the same amount of packets at the end of the day."

Apples to oranges analogy may work with the CPU. Capability would have to tested to know which one performs better. But apples and oranges doesn't apply to double the size of the RAM, Gb Ethernet vs 10/100 and all the extras.

Again I would like to see ALIX get an update to a more modern processor, with support for more RAM and Gb Ethernet.

Mark