From: "Mark Crane" <m...@netprofx.com>
To: discussion@pfsense.com
Sent: Thursday, February 25, 2010 1:59:22 PM GMT -05:00 US/Canada Eastern
Subject: Re: [pfSense-discussion] any chances to see pfsense on GuruPlug Plus?

"Different CPU types.  You are comparing apples and oranges.  I bet this
device will move about the same amount of packets at the end of the day."

Apples to oranges analogy may work with the CPU. Capability would have
to tested to know which one performs better. But apples and oranges
doesn't apply to double the size of the RAM, Gb Ethernet vs 10/100 and
all the extras.

Again I would like to see ALIX get an update to a more modern processor,
with support for more RAM and Gb Ethernet.

Mark