There are many Israeli organizations which already "saw the light" and
their managers became enthusiastic proponets of OS/Linux, such as
Davidovich Bakery, Israel Aircraft Industries, Hachsharat-HaYishuv
(Maariv), etc.

Chaza"l said "Yoter MiSheHaEgel Rotze Linok - HaParah Rotza Lahanik" -
and people who are involved in organizing conferences can testify that
CIOs and other senior USERS of Linux and/or OS ask the organizers to
let them talk about their own success story. I think that considering
the dangers that were mentioned, this is a brave action, and an award
might be a good idea. It still requires a comparison with other
alternatives for this money (after all, the resources are limited, and
there are too many "good ideas" what to do with them, so being a "good
idea" is not enough, but rather - the *best* idea).

--
Eli Marmor
[EMAIL PROTECTED]