I think it's very clear that Vaya is opensource oriented,
so I don't really think it matters. Share holders in every company have POV
the problem starts when it's a big company which sponser a whole research
show it as objective while it's very clear that it is not.

But again the biggest issue which I didn't see anyone address is
What would hamakor gain from having those shares?

Ely