Should have been " Showing a little courtesy *without* nitpicking" of course.

Guy

-----Original Message-----
From: Guy Teverovsky [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Friday, December 23, 2005 00:14
To: 'HaMakor'
Subject: RE: דיבורים מול מעשים

I realize that nowadays it's THAT hard to say "thank you" and shut up without
pointing out that the person had already been thanked before ?

When I revoked my membership, this was the exact kind of things that I did not
want to be affiliated with. Showing a little courtesy with nitpicking probably
should be enforced by amuta's bylaws, as some people are not capable of it on
their own without some kind of "section 69, small letter c, flavor 9".

Get a grip, keep it simple, shut up and say "thank you for pointing that out"
when you're smacked in your face after being plain wrong, learn from the
experience and move on, do more and talk less... But hey ! this is my personal
agenda and you should not be listening to yet another trolling fool like me.

Enough said. Now I can shut up for another couple of months, as my personal
verbal quota has been exhausted.

Guy