(Cross posting to the Django and Python mailing lists. )

Hi All,

 Doron is invited to a meeting with gov.il people to discuss the future
cooperation with the FOSS community.
He is looking for a few (probably very few) people to join him.
 It seems that this is deeper than merely asking for W3C compliant web site,
so I would feel better if someone
with a firm grasp on the relevant API's needed to integrate well with free
tools (aggregators, robot scripts, whatever) and the common problems
involved (at least better grasp on these issues than myself) will join him.
So mail him if you can help (no guarantee though, I am not involved in this
in any way, merely cross-posting because I really want it to work).

   thanks,
         Amit