Subject: [Israel.pm] Tel Aviv Perl Mongers meeting on May 25th (next
Wednesday!)
Date: Sunday 15 May 2011, 16:43:56
From: sawyer x <xsawy...@gmail.com>
To: Perl in Israel <p...@perl.org.il>

Hey everyone,

We're having another Tel Aviv Perl Mongers (TA.pm) meeting next week.
As usual, we're gonna have some people, some snacks, lots of laugh and fun.
Come along!

*Date: May 25th
Address: Shenkar College, Anna Franck 12, Ramat Gan. Room 323.
Hour: 18:30 - meeting, 19:00 - talks start*

*Scheduled talks:*
** ABC Path solver, live demo -- Shlomi Fish*
*A short talk of Shlomi's ABC Path Solver, including a demo*

** Unicode considerations in Perl -- Meir Guttman*
*Meir will help us understand how to work with Unicode better*

** Moose!! -- Sawyer X*
*If you don't use Moose, come see why you should! If you do, come help
convince others!*

Hope to see you there! :)