Hi,
You are right, I guess we did over discuss it on the list.
I just wanted to make sure people don't confuse it with thinking
that the issue was solved.

I apologize for the heated tone, but as someone who always believed
opensource (yes not free software) as a unify movement. As someone who
saw how people from different nations and religion can work together
for a common goal.. Just thinking of the publicity damage it caused,
now many people will start thinking about open source as a left movement.

Anyhow, it just makes me really sad.

Ely