Hi all,

see below for my reply to my own post.

On Fri, 25 Mar 2016 12:32:53 +0300
Shlomi Fish <shlo...@shlomifish.org> wrote:

> Hi Lior, Edward, and everypony!
>
> On Thu, 24 Mar 2016 23:33:03 +0200
> Lior Kaplan <kaplanl...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
> > Hi Guys,
> >
> > Can anyone help Edward installing Linux ?
> >

> I called Edward now, and he told me that he sent that message a month ago, and
> was able to fix the problem since and to install Linux. So - problem solved
> and there's no need to call or E-mail Edward about it.
>
> Just for the future, here are some useful links for online forums and other
> resources where one can ask questions:
>
> * http://www.shlomifish.org/open-source/resources/israel/
>
> *
> http://teachingopensource.org/index.php/How_to_start_contributing_to_or_using_Open_Source_Software
>
> * http://www.shlomifish.org/philosophy/computers/how-to-get-help-online/
>
> * http://catb.org/~esr/faqs/smart-questions.html
>
> Note that asking people for help in private E-mail is not only rude but tends
> to be ineffective. One should really post to Internet forums.

I should note that my comment about asking people for help in private was not
intended as a particular criticism of what Edward/Dr. Flaschner said, but as a
general observation from the links I gave. I apologise if it came across
this way, and I didn't intend to offend anyone. Sorry if I misspoke.

Regards and Shabbath Shalom,

        Shlomi Fish