Od: "Matjaz Horvat" <mat...@mozilla.com>
Datum: 22. 11. 2016 14:28
Předmět: Simple and fast Pontoon deployment from a browser
Komu: "dev-l10n" <dev-l...@lists.mozilla.org>
Kopie:

Hi,

You can now easily set up your own Pontoon instance in a few simple steps,
directly from your browser.

Check out the blog post for more details:
http://horv.at/blog/set-up-your-own-pontoon-instance-in-5-minutes/

While we highy recommend you to use the official Mozilla deployment at
https://pontoon.mozilla.org/ for localizing Mozilla projects, you might
find the custom deployment useful to work on your own localizations.

Additionally, you can now quickly test or demonstrate a Pontoon
improvement, without setting up a local development environment. Simply
click *Deploy to Heroku* from the README file in your fork after you have
pushed the changes.

Please note that we don't offer any official support for third party
deployments, but you're welcome to stop by at #pontoon if you have any
questions.

Thanks,
Matjaž