I am new to the use of DisplayTag. I am trying to evaluate this product to see
if we can use it in the next phase of our project.

I just downloaded the WAR file and I'm looking specifically at the pagination
functionality.

We have 2 questions:

1. Is it possible to modify the navigation? To be more specific, instead of
having text for the FIRST/PREVIOUS and NEXT/LAST text can we exchange for the
following text "<< <" 1, 2, 3, ..."> >>" respectively?

2. Within the table, is it possible to have 2 lines displayed? In our resultset
some of the records may have a DESCRIPTION FIELD that should go on the second
line of a record in the table.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Regards.

Melinda Savoy
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Financial Applications - Enterprise Systems

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.