Jon Brule wrote:

> I think that I am going to get a copy of the code from Subversion and
> test my ad-hoc parameter idea... Will keep you posted...

So I changed my own local copy of TableProperties to expose the
getProperty() method and ran my test. I was able to set a property using the
<display:setProperty> tag and retrieve it from within my decorator using the
TableProperties within the decorator's TableModel. The data came through
coherently.

As a result, I was able to write a simple generics decorator that allows me
to wrap report row cells with tooltips. Because of its generic usage, this
code requires JDK1.5. Is anyone else interested in my posting this? Is this
something to submit for inclusion within the distribution?

Thanks,
Jon brule