Hello,

Does anybody know how can I access Maps in the property tag of a DisplayTag?

For example, suppose I have this class:

class A {
       Map<String, String> getAttributes() {
            // implementação
       }
  }

The data to be displayed are stored in session-scoped variable called
"results". The data are in a List<A>. I have a second list (of String values)
that contains the keys to the Map returned by the method getAttributes() of
class A (this second list is stored in a session-scoped variable called
"headers").

In addition, my table will contain a dynamic number of columns, whose size is
equal to the size of the headers list.

I´ve already managed to display the table with the correct columns, but it
shows empty cells. I didn´t succeed in displaying  each map value in its
respective column. The code I´m using is the following:

 <display:table name="results">
        <c:forEach var="header" items="${headers}">
            <display:column property="attributes[${header}]"
title="${header}"/>
        </c:forEach>
    </display:table>

In this code, I´m accessing the property "attributes" (since there is a method
called getAttributes in each item A of the results List), but this syntax
("attributes[${header}]") to get the value from the header key is not working.

Does anybody know how I can accomplish this task?

Thanks,

Alexandre

      Abra sua conta no Yahoo! Mail, o único sem limite de espaço para
armazenamento!
http://br.mail.yahoo.com/