I am needing to move a few things around on the web form where I have my
displaytag table displayed:

1.      X items found, displaying X to X above the display table
left-justify.
2.      paging.banner.full, paging.banner.first, paging.banner.last
above the displaytag table and right-justify.
3.      paging.banner.full, paging.banner.first, paging.banner.last
below the displaytag table and centered under the table.

Questions:

a.      Is this all done in displaytag.properties file?  If not, where
or where else?
b.      Can I have the paging.banner.full, paging.banner.first,
paging.banner.last in 2 distinct places on the form?

Any help or direction would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks.

Melinda Savoy
Sr. Programmer Analyst
Financial Applications - Enterprise Systems

The information contained in this message and any attachments is intended only
for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed, and may
contain information that is PRIVILEGED, CONFIDENTIAL, and exempt from
disclosure under applicable law.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are prohibited from copying, distributing, or using the information.  Please
contact the sender immediately by return e-mail and delete the original message
from your system.