Thanks Ed,

              Column part i changed as you said suggested in the mail, but
still i am not sure how to apply the styles to the table, ( especially when
i executed this, initially it is showing one font, as when i click on 2,3,
4.next,previous etc pages, it is changing the entire page styles and font.

    How to avoid this, can you please send me code what to write in the
display:table tag, so that these will not affect the entire jsp page.

  Can you please help me with code, to solve this problem. As you suggested
for display:column.

 Many thanks for your reply, as i strucked up here since several days, This
functionality is very very crucial for my application.

Thanks & Regards
yagna.