As Ed already said, you must not add <td> tags within the display tag tags;

So instead of :

  <display:column property="partRev" title="PartRev" class='ez1'/>

Write :

  <display:column property="partRev" title="PartRev" class='ez1 label r'
style='width:10%'/>

I think that it will works fine.

Take care

David.