From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of
Raghu Nallan
Sent: Wednesday, January 30, 2008 3:42 PM
To: displaytag-user@lists.sourceforge.net
Subject: Re: [displaytag-user] export problem PDF and HTML href and
breaktags

Thanks for response, I would appreciate if someone can explain a little
bit more in detail.

>From the documentation and your response, I figured that I need to have
a decorator for each of the media types PDF/CSV etc.
Do we have any  ready-made decorators to do this job?

I tried including

    <display:setProperty name="decorator.media.html"
value="org.displaytag.sample.decorators.HtmlTotalWrapper" />

    <display:setProperty name="decorator.media.pdf"
value="org.displaytag.sample.decorators.ItextTotalWrapper" />

in my displaytable tag, anticipating that it would render the pdf
properly without inserting html in it.
I am using a list of DataTransfer objects to be rendered by displaytag.
When I run with these setting, it complains that ReportableListObject is
not expecting a DTO object, perhaps a ClassCastException.

Thanks,
Nallan

On Jan 30, 2008 12:51 PM, Paul Cooper <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Use the media= option, and have separate columns for export...