Hi there,

I have a report which is complex .... Here is the underlying bean which I
get

beanABC
     l-->id
     l-->Collection AB
                 l-->bean A
                         l-->name
                         l-->city
                 l-->bean B
                         l-->product
                         l-->price
I finally get a collection of beanABC to my display tags...

Here is the report....

id     name    city         product       price
123  Roger    Charlotte  Car             10000
       Kate     Charlotte  Bike             1000
       Alex      Davis       Radio           100

I also need to expand and collapse which I will figure out after the report
is done... I need to see all the data in different rows... This report has
around 30 columns, so only excel export is provided...

Any idea how to begin? I just need some direction....

Thanks
Raaj