Dear All

As you know that in general the pagination in displaytag will display
like *[First/Prev]
1,2,3,4...[Next/Last].*
But i want to display the *pagination numbers in a comboBox*.yes all the
pagenumbers from *1 to N will be listed in drop down* combobox.While i am *
selecting* the respective numbers from the combobox list its need to display
the exact page with specified number of records....

This is my issue...I am struggling to move forward.Kindly reply me at your
earliest convienience...Thanks for your time.Waiting for your reply.

Thanks and Regards,

Sriram P