David,

The problem that I am having for the code below is, the java script code
doesnt get called and neither do I get any error message. From what I
understand is the scirpt should atleast be fired ONCE at the time of loading
the document, but mine doesnt seem to be called ever. Any idea why?

<script language="javascript">

function increaseTimeout(tableId, columnIndex) {

alert("calling ..*.")*;

var previousClass = null;

var table = document.getElementById(tableId);

if (table) {

var rows = table.getElementsByTagName("tr");

for (i = 1; i < rows.length; i++) {

rows[i].onmouseover = function () {

previousClass = this.className;

this.className = this.className + " hover";

this.style.cursor="hand";

var cell = this.getElementsByTagName("td")[columnIndex];

var ident = cell.innerHTML;

alert("Identify ..."+ident);

};

rows[i].onmouseout = function () {

this.className = previousClass;

this.style.cursor="";

};

 }

}

}

</script>

<script language="JavaScript">increaseTimeout("row",4);</script>

and this is the code I have for display:colum in my JSP page:

<logic:notEmpty name="formBean" property="incompletedLists">

<d-el:table id="row" name="formBean.incompletedLists" cellpadding="1"
cellspacing="0" style="border-right: 1px solid #AAAAAA;width: 100%;border:
1px solid #AAAAAA;">

<d:column title="Efd" sortable="false" style="border-right: 1px solid
#AAAAAA;" property="efd"/>

<d:column title="Safety" sortable="false" style="border-right: 1px solid
#AAAAAA;" property="safety"/>

<d:column title="Test Plan" sortable="false" style="border-right: 1px solid
#AAAAAA;" property="testPlan"/>

<d:column title="Entry Date" sortable="false" style="border-right: 1px solid
#AAAAAA;" property="entryDate"/>

<d:column title="Abstract" maxLength="100" sortable="false"
style="border-right:
1px solid #AAAAAA;" property="abstractText"/>

</d-el:table>

</logic:notEmpty>

Any ideas why my scirpt would not get called?