I was trying to find the solution for the problem I had, but could not find
it ... So I am posting it...

I have List of beans say

product
   - String name
   - int id
   - List years (which is a list of beans year)

year
  - String name
  - long amount

The problem is, the list years is different for different product...

So my table would like this

Name     ID     2008     2009     2010     2011     2012     2013     2014
car        1      1          2          3          empty   empty   empty
empty
boat      2      2          6          empty   empty   empty   empty   empty
ship       3      1          2          3          2         empty   empty
empty
cycle     4      1          2          3          23        56        empty
empty
scooter  5      8          9          10        56        45        5
6

I would like all the data to be presented in one table... The name and ID
part is easy... But the others are the questions.. Please help ... I need
some direction to start and can try out different options... Excel export is
a nice to have or I will create using POI.

Thanks,
Raaj