Hi Raaj,
You seem to be facing a problem with dynamci column display.
DisplayTag 1.1  addresses this problem. Look thorugh the examples.
You'll figure it out.  The same feature can be used with DisaplyTag 1.0
without any change in the code.
 Here's a piece of sample code,

<c:forEach var="cl" items="${ringBandwidthSlotPort}">
                <display:column property="${cl.property}" title="${cl.title}"
align="${cl.align}" sortable="${cl.sortable}" />
                 </c:forEach>

The "ringBandwidthSlotPort"  is  a sesion variable of type ArrayList.  It
contains HashMap objects , the number of which is decided by the number of
columns to be displayed and each HashMap object has the keys  'property'
,'title' , 'align' and 'sortable'