Dag Wieers wrote:
... I see what you mean, but even Source
RPM packages are very handy to build for different targets with different options from a single source. So even when I wouldn't have the combination some engineer need, I guess if crafted good, a single SRPM would suffice.

So when I find the time I'm going to look into your tool and see how I can take advantage of it as I've been always interested in providing this.

Good. By the way, somebody already contributed a .spec file for an earlier version of my package; it's probably still good. It's at http://kegel.com/crosstool/current/contrib/crosstool-mipsel.spec

I would be very happy if you were to figure out how to use a single
.spec and .SRPM to contain, say, all the supported CPU types for
a particular combination of gcc and glibc versions.
- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com