Tim Potter wrote:
On Fri, May 28, 2004 at 04:51:38PM -0700, Daniel Kegel wrote:

Martin Pool wrote:

Thank you for the patch.  It looks OK to me, except that I am not sure
if it should be an option specified in that way.  I wonder if it
should always be on?  Or at least, if it should always be on until we
have some kind of automatic weighting of faster machines.

People are used to the first machine being hit first, aren't they? We figured making it optional would be less disruption. Whatever you think is best is ok with us.

How about keeping the first machine still being hit first but then
randomize the remaining hosts?

We could randomize all the hosts that show up after the --randomize keyword, but I'm not sure that degree of control is really needed.

- Dan

--
My technical stuff: http://kegel.com