David Cournapeau <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> writes:

> Yes, I don't understand all this complication and concepts either. I
> have not seen any reason not to do like autoconf. It is simple,
> obvious, has no burden for the developer, has been used by thousand
> of softwares for more than one decade, and is extremely flexible.

I'm not sure exactly what you mean by “do like autoconf”. Can you
please describe exactly what behaviour you are envisaging, so that we
don't all have a different interpretation of what “like autoconf”
means?

--
 \         “Broken promises don't upset me. I just think, why did they |
  `\                                         believe me?” —Jack Handey |