I just got a new report of a buildout problem with Mailman 3.0a6.

https://bugs.edge.launchpad.net/mailman/+bug/656946

The first part of the problem (corrupt eggs) was easily fixed.  It was caused
by a faulty MANIFEST.in that let eggs/ and parts/ leak into the tarball.
However, even with that fixed, buildout is failing for reasons I can't yet
figure out.  A full build is pastebin'd here:

http://pastebin.ubuntu.com/509012/

I've tried pinning the setuptools version number < 0.6c12 and I've tried
pinning the logilab-common package to < 0.52, but neither workaround helps.  I
actually can't tell where the problem is: is it setuptools, distribute,
logilab-common or something else?  It *feels* like a bug in
setuptools-0.6c12dev.

Any thoughts?

Thanks,
-Barry