At 11:46 AM 10/11/2010 -0400, Barry Warsaw wrote:
On Oct 08, 2010, at 11:37 PM, P.J. Eby wrote:

>At this point, I'm a bit stumped, as I don't know enough about how tarballs
>are supposed to work internally; should I just whip up a patch for the
>situation where the path has no slashes in it (the logilab case), or do I
>need to do something more sophisticated in the general case?

I don't know, but the fix you did commit fixes the build problem for me.

But it still doesn't fully extract the archive. The problem should now be fixed entirely in the latest snapshot -- in addition to not matching the path processing correctly, I had an extraneous argument being passed to getmember().