I'll be sure to address that before the final release.

I have been tempted to just support sdist installs and follow the technique
that Distribute used, except for this one comment I heard in person by a newer
Windows user recently, that they still hear that Setuptools is still
considered friendlier than Distribute.

But if PJE is on board with source installs, now is a good time for that
switch, so let's do it.