On Tue, Aug 06, 2013 at 08:36 +0200, Lennart Regebro wrote:
> > Well, now we have one breakage point more which keeps annoying me.
>
> We do? How?

Christian, Donald and me invested considerable debugging time, repeatably,
to accomodate Fastly/CDN issues.  It required multiple rounds of changes
on bandersnatch, devpi and to pypi.python.org source code.  Apart from
that there have been intermittent install/cache-inconsistency failures.
Due to the fast response times of the people involved most of these issues
didn't last for too long but the CDN did introduce a new breakage point.

holger