Trishank Karthik Kuppusamy <trish...@nyu.edu> writes:

> Yeah, I think Guido said something to this effect in his keynote.

Apparently I'm missing that context, then. The original post didn't help
me understand why this proposal is significantly different from past
“add a bunch of social to PyPI” rejected in the past.

Can someone help by distinguishing this from past proposals of that
kind?

--
 \           “I am as agnostic about God as I am about fairies and the |
  `\           Flying Spaghetti Monster.” —Richard Dawkins, 2006-10-13 |