Donald Stufft <don...@stufft.io> writes:

> As most people are aware, there has been an effort under way to rewrite PyPI
> in
> order to solve a lot of long standing problems. For those who aren't aware,
> that
> is currently available at https://pypi.org/ and it uses the same database that
> "Legacy" PyPI does, so the two are essentially just different views over the
> same data.

Great, thank you all for the effort!

As I'm used to keep an eye from time to time on https://pypi.python.org/pypi,
just to spot relevant upgrades, or see something new that catches my
attention, I wonder if the new interface offers a similar view, or some kind
of RSS feed, with more than the five "New Releases" box.

Should I change my habits?

Thanks again,
ciao, lele.
l...@metapensiero.it  |                 -- Fortunato Depero, 1929.