On Wed, Feb 20, 2019 at 5:59 AM Nathaniel Smith <n...@pobox.com> wrote:

> I'd caution against folks getting too worked up about PEP 582. I know it's
> been getting a lot of attention on social media recently, but, it's a draft
> that hasn't even been submitted for discussion yet.

To this point, is this the right time and place to be discussing this PEP?
I don’t mind any discussion happening myself, but I’m wondering more for me
— if I should be digging up the questions I had about it and ask them here,
or continue holding off.

—Chris

Most PEPs at this stage never end up going anywhere. And in general, when