Another issue with the lockbot: I was watching specific issues and PRs
because they're important to me (as a packager and a maintainer of
numpy.distutils. The locking has made it very hard to now follow any
updates. Even if someone opens a new issue or PR to continue where a locked
one, there's no way for anyone but maintainers to comment on the original
issue (which isn't likely to happen consistently) to alert me of that. And
I really don't want to watch the whole repo, that's many times more noisy.

Ralf