Hi Heather,

Thanks for setting that up - I'll need to jig some things around but really
hope to be able to join that meeting. Some people had already started
working on a statement to share. I am sharing here for allies to add
comments they would like to raise, and to identify people who are keen to
move this work forward:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/130JCTX9ve4H4ORXznmIVTpXiN3TX8nRGA8ayuTZ9ECI/edit

Thanks,

Rebecca