Have any of yous read the Ettiquette Guidelines¹? They're rubbish.

Frederik broke them by publically calling Mike Migurski out, and for not
assuming he was acting in good faith. *But* if anyone publishes something
saying “What Frederik did was wrong” (like I (& others) did), then they are
also breaking the Ettiquette Guidelines! That's a horrible outcome!

¹ https://wiki.osmfoundation.org/wiki/Etiquette