I picked the name without much thought, so it can almost certainly be improved.

On 5/13/2019 6:04 AM, Naomi Slater wrote:
I think this is a great idea

I hope this isn't bikeshedding, but perhaps we should choose a different
name. I say this because I'd like to be able to direct someone to this
other list without it sounding like I'm telling them they need to "get an
education"

perhaps diversity-meta@ (because it would be a place to
discuss/question/enquire about the diversity effort at Apache, in contrast
with this list, which is a place to actually carry out the diversity effort
at Apache)