Couple of thoughts - sorry for being brief, and really not trying to
bikeshed here:

* We need someone to shepherd this, thank you Patricia for volunteering!

  Generally my opinion is that the work of building the content should
  fall to those who have learned, not the explainers, who are the ones
  burdened with the heaviest emotional load dealing with the concern
  trolls. Naomi pointed this out in another thread. To that end I saw
  what looked like volunteers in Rich and/or Ross. ;)

* A protected page on our wiki would be a good place to house this. Or,
  something under git where we can do pull requests and reviews on
  GitHub. The problem with the latter is the potential as a vector for
  drive-by vandalism and abuse. Either way, it should be a sub-set of
  pages or resources so their content doesn't overwhelm needs of our
  wiki/git repos for our actual business.

* Having Ezmlm point to the wiki / git page would be a good idea. I'd
  worry about putting the full text into the autoresponse from
  diversity-help; it might feel like being brow-beaten for a newcomer.

* Some excellent resources are below, including a final article on why
  "If you don't teach me, how can I learn?" is a tried-and-true
  derailing technique and not an honest request for assistance. I'd
  think that these kinds of articles would be good as a "Resources"
  section, which I think is generally better than a FAQ since it can
  be too narrow, and thus be "game theoried"/"rule lawyered" around
  by the determined derailer.

  * https://geekfeminism.wikia.org/wiki/Geek_Feminism_Wiki
  * https://communitymgt.fandom.com/wiki/Community_Management_Wiki
  *
https://medium.com/the-nonprofit-revolution/8-ways-people-of-color-are-tokenized-in-nonprofits-32138d0860c1
  *
http://interpretereducation.org/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Characteristics-of-the-Opressed_110314.pdf
  *
https://www.salon.com/2015/04/14/black_people_are_not_here_to_teach_you_what_so_many_white_americans_just_cant_grasp_partner/

-Joan "will there ever be a last time to answer some questions" Touzet