I think the point was not that the FAQ needed those things, but the ASF at large :D and that the different way of phrasing it was intended to draw attention to all of those things.

-Joan

On 2019-05-13 6:45 p.m., Patricia Shanahan wrote:
I would love truly elegant documentation. However, I am neither a Confluence expert nor a graphic designer. As you say, it needs a community.

Perhaps people who are good at graphic design could create frameworks for the FAQ and Resources? Should each of them, long term, be Wiki pages or pages in a D&I web site? However it is done, it cannot depend on graphics. There are some readers who will only have access to whatever text their browser can extract.

Curating the initial content is something that seems to me to need doing and that I think I know how to do, so I started doing it.